The cost of an Artinside Exhibition has a fixed and a variable part, and depends on:
- The number of artworks – arranged in 1+ Pavilions (each Pavilion can contain from 1 to 5 exhibition rooms, with 5 artworks in each room, up to a maximum of 25 artworks);
- The number of locations, where you wish to geo-locate the exhibitions;
- The duration of the exhibition (in months).
Each Pavilion has a onetime cost of:
– 100€ for art industry operators (curators, art galleries, artists’ collectives, museums, foundations, and other public and private institutions);
– 50€ for individual artists.
In addition to the fixed cost of the Pavilion(s), there is a variable cost depending on the number of locations and the number of months of the exhibition:
– An Exhibition in one location, for one month, has a defined cost of 50€ (regardless of the number of Pavilions that are part of the exhibition).
THREE DIFFERENT OPTIONS FOR EXHIBITIONS
It is possible to choose to set up an exhibition in one of these three formats:
– STANDARD EXHIBITION: 1+ Pavilions, in one location, for 1+ months.
For example, for a museum, exhibiting a Pavilion in New York for three months has a total cost of 250€ (100€ for setting up the Pavilion + 150€ for three months of exhibition in a single location).
For an artist exhibiting his or her artworks in a Pavilion in Amsterdam for one month, on the other hand, Artinside Exhibition has a total cost of only 100€ (50€ for setting up the Pavilion + 50€ for one month of exhibition in a single location).
– WIDESPREAD EXHIBITION: 1+ Pavilions, exhibited simultaneously in different locations, for 1+ months.
For example, in the case of an art gallery exhibiting its artists in two Pavilions at the same time in Milan, Berlin and Sydney for a period of 2 months, the total cost of Artinside Exhibition is 500€ (200€ for setting up two Pavilions, plus 300€ for three exhibitions in different locations for a period of two months each).
– TRAVELLING EXHIBITION: 1+ Pavilions, exhibited sequentially in different locations over 2+ months.
For example, for an artist planning a travelling exhibition with one Pavilion for four months, with the first month in Paris, the second in Rome, the third in San Francisco, and the fourth in Copenhagen, Artinside Exhibition costs 250€ (50€ for setting up the Pavilion, and 200€ for a four month exhibition, which is geo-located in a different location each month).